|Quick Search||Custom Search||What’s My Home Worth?|
Henrico County is one of the two counties that actually border the City of Richmond (Chesterfield is the other) and is physically located along the north side of the City and the James River. Western Henrico (many times referred to as ‘The West End’), is generally considered to have the highest property values of any suburban areas in the RVA Metro.
The county is divided into 5 zones:
- The West End (MLS Zone 22) – extending from the City Border to Goochland and south of Broad Street including areas such as Westham, River Road, Tuckahoe and Short Pump.
- Glen Allen (MLS Zone 34) – North of Broad and West of Route 1, Glen Allen is home to Wyndham and Twin Hickory, the signature high school in Henrico (Deep Run) and the Innsbrook office park. The Staples Mill Road corridor is a high growth area currently.
For Sale In Henrico County
- Central Henrico (MLS Zone 32) – located along the 95 corridor directly north of the City and more in the narrow stretch of the county, Zone 32 is home Lakeside, Bryan Parkway, Chamberlayne Farms and Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. It is also home to the Richmond International Raceway complex that receives two NASCAR races per year.
- Eastern Henrico (MLS Zones 40 and 42) – as the name would imply, Eastern Henrico is located to the east (and somewhat south) of the City and is home to areas such as Varina and Highland Springs. It is also home to the Richmond International Airport and much of the manufacturing base in the Metro.
Price Point Searches for Henrico
- Homes, less than $250,000
- Homes between $250k and $500k
- Homes between $500k and $750k
- Homes between $750k and $1m
- Homes over $1m